"The Impact of the Death and Resurrection of Christ''
How should the death and resurrection of Christ impact our lives? As a result of what Christ has done for us, every area of our life should be impacted. Through our ''Signs of Life Community Outreach Day'' on April 25 and ''Go Sunday'' on April 26, we will have many great opportunities to show our community how Jesus has impacted our lives and how He can impact their lives. Please be in prayer about these great opportunities before us, and please make every effort to be a part of these two days of focused outreach to our community.
- Sat. April 25 at 10am - Meet on the front steps of the church for a picture and prayer.
- Mrs. Carol and the children will visit our shut-ins.
- Sunday School classes and anyone else who wants will deliver ''Gift Buckets'' to area apartment and mobile home complexes (Holmes, Tank Hills, Virginia Ave., Country Creek, Walker Street, and the Veterans Home). We will also invite them to the service we will have in their complex the following day at 10am as well as the service in CADA park at 6pm Sunday.
- Roadside Sign Ministry (We need many adult volunteers to hold signs along Hwy 11 near our church. The signs will contain short encouraging statements and invitations to a Free Lunch, $1 Car Wash, Listening Ears and Prayers).
- We need many volunteers to help serve lunch, wash cars, give away dollars, share the Gospel, offer listening ears and prayers.
- We need many volunteers to pass out bottled water, stamps at the Post Office, quarters at the Laundry Mats and Car Wash, and to help with youth outdoor activities.
- Sunday April 26 at 9:30am - Meet in the Sanctuary to pray and then ''GO'' out into our community.
- Sunday School Classes and other volunteers will visit our shut-ins and provide a service at the local apartment and mobile home complexes (Ideas: serve breakfast, music, devotion, testimonies, prayers, serve the Lord's Supper to our shut-ins).
- Sunday April 26 at 6pm - Service at CADA Park (music, sign ministry, drama, interpretive movement, Gospel message, invitation, counseling, and Free Meal)
- We need volunteers to participate in the sign ministry, counseling those who respond and help setting up and serving food.
- We need donations of bottled water, crockpots of chili, cookies, brownies, etc packaged as single servings.If you haven't already signed up, please call the church office (461-7725) or sign up online at www.arrowwoodbaptistchurch.org to let us know where you will serve.
Seeking His Will,